Medipac Travel Insurance 23-Day Annual Plan Benefits
Are you a frequent traveller?
Do you intend to take multiple trips next year or in the years to come?
Does each foreign trip in your year-round itinerary good for 23 days or less?
Are you planning to take a trip anywhere in Canada for not more than 182 days per trip?
Do you want to save up on your travel insurance premiums?
If your answer is a resounding YES, then look no further. Take advantage of the 23-Day Annual Trip Plan as soon as you can!
Instead of applying for insurance every time you book a trip, the Annual Plan processes your application only once and all the trips you'll be taking for the entire year will already be covered.
What you get out of the Medipac Travel Insurance 23-Day Annual Trip Plan:
- Coverages and benefits similar to our Travel Insurance Plan
- Unlimited coverage for international trips of up to 23 days
- Unlimited coverage for Canadian trips of not more than 182 days
- Applicants age 60 below can avail of the Family Plan, which provides coverage for you, your spouse and up to four children under the age of 19
- You can opt to top up or extend your Annual Trip Plan by contacting Medipac (disclaimer: premium may increase)
- You reserve the right not to notify Medipac before departing but keep your proof of departure in case of a claim
NOTE: The Pre-Existing Condition clause applies to every trip under your travel insurance plan so make sure you comply with the requirements stipulated in the provision before boarding the plane or cruise ship.