Travel Insurance Plan
Travel Insurance Tips
Some travellers leave a few days earlier or return home a few days later than originally planned, without advising their travel insurance company. What they do not realize is that, statistically, the two highest incidences of claims are at the beginning and at the end of trips.
This means no insurance protection when it is needed the most. Many insurance plans will void your insurance if such information is withheld. Call your insurance company if you have a change of plans.
Medipac Travel Insurance Plan Benefits
While all travel medical insurance plans have conditions and exclusions, Medipac Travel Insurance has exceptional benefits, no age limits, full coverage for most stable medical conditions and our policy is written in easy to understand language.
Emergent Medical Benefits up to $2,000,000 USD including
- Hospital and Emergency Room Expenses - with intensive care and coronary care
- Doctor's and Physician's Care
- Air Ambulance
- Ambulance and Paramedic Fees
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Chiropractor's and other Practitioner's Care
- Emergency Dental Coverage
- Return of Your Vehicle (including your trailer or motor home)
- Travel Expenses to Bring a Relative to Your Bedside
- Return of Your Spouse and/or Dependent Children to Canada
- Return to Destination Benefit
- 24-hour, toll-free advice from our experienced medical professionals
- Caring assistance throughout any medical emergency
- Hospital, clinic and physician referrals
Exclusively endorsed by two of Canada's leading associations
- the Canadian Snowbird Association
- the Royal Canadian Legion