Travel Insurance Tips
If you plan to take more than one trip during the upcoming year, consider purchasing an annual plan, rather than applying for travel insurance before each trip. You can save time and money.
Medipac’s 23-day Annual Add-on is perfect for seasoned and regular travellers who plan to travel more than once during the year, and the savings can be significant!
Medipac 23 day Annual Plan Benefits
The Medipac 23 day Annual Travel Insurance Plan is perfect for the frequent traveler, or anyone taking multiple trips within a year, up to 23 days each, or 60 days within Canada. Clients will save time by applying for insurance only once for all trips, and if you take 2 or more trips you will have saved on your insurance premiums.
- Same preferred coverages and benefits as the Medipac Travel Insurance Plan
- Unlimited international trips up to 23 days
- Unlimited Canadian trips up to 60 days
- Family Plan coverage is available for applicants age 60 and under; coverage for you and your spouse and up to 4 children under age 19
- You can extend or top up your Annual Plan by calling Medipac (*additional premium may be required)
- You are not required to notify Medipac before you depart on any short trip. (You may be asked for a proof of departure in the event of a claim.)
NOTE: Pre-existing Conditions clauses apply prior to each and every trip, so be certain you are in compliance prior to travel.